MapleSLice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the server like dead..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin

Is the server like dead.. Empty
PostSubject: Is the server like dead..   Is the server like dead.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 pm

(im posting here just in case it is D: ) nank the server seems dead to a lot of ppl including me .. is it goin up soon?
Back to top Go down
lalapote007

lalapote007

PostSubject: Re: Is the server like dead..   Is the server like dead.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Nan said that he need to meet the team... but team don't seem to be there.... i can't talk for nan but i think serv' is dead.... ya'll shall have voted V.62 XD
Back to top Go down
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Is the server like dead..   Is the server like dead.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 am

lalapote007 wrote:
ya'll shall have voted V.62 XD

I Did ..
Back to top Go down
Nankaigo
Admin

PostSubject: booo   Is the server like dead.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

XD the server coming out will be 74 or 62 this it will be 74 depending on the stableness on my new computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server like dead..   Is the server like dead.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server like dead..
Page 1 of 1