MapleSLice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CookisAreYum

Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking! Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!   Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Idk if im banned but i cant log in and jess said she was gonna ban me for hacking when im actually using unlimited flash jump
Back to top Go down
AznBoi

AznBoi

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!   Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 pm

She said that your not banned, but gave you a warning. If she sees anyone do UFJ in front of her, she'll ban them. That is, until Nankaigo makes the UFJ public to the server, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
CookisAreYum

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!   Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

AznBoi wrote:
She said that your not banned, but gave you a warning. If she sees anyone do UFJ in front of her, she'll ban them. That is, until Nankaigo makes the UFJ public to the server, or something like that.
oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!   Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Flash Jump is not hacking!
Page 1 of 1