MapleSLice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xempt9

xempt9

Unexpected End of Archive... wtf... Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...   Unexpected End of Archive... wtf... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 am

When i go to open the cygnus skill file, i get a diagnostic error that says this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Dylon\My Documents\Skill.rar: Unexpected end of archive
and when i try to put the skill.wz file into the maplestory folder i get this error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Dylon\My Documents\Skill.rar: CRC failed in skill.wz. The file is corrupt.
I dont know what is wrong andi really want to use the cygnus chars! Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks but i am still getting an error... this is what it looks like:

Extracting Skill.wz Error: CRC mismatch in file "Skill.wz" in the archive "C:\Documents and Settings\Dylon\My Documents\Skill.rar"

does anyone have any idea and does anyone else have this problem??????

I have another cygnus skill file that was from something else, but its a bit bigger or something, will that file work?

Last edited by xempt9 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giora111

giora111

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...   Unexpected End of Archive... wtf... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
terrabyte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...   Unexpected End of Archive... wtf... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm

If you still get errors:

Delete the file

Redownload it, Save not Open

Download Winrar: www.rarlabs.com

Extract it using winrar and it should work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...   Unexpected End of Archive... wtf... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected End of Archive... wtf...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSLice :: Help and Support :: General Help-
Jump to: