MapleSLice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
giora111

giora111

This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! Empty
PostSubject: This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!   This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

look My friend open a PS with the most unreal feathur - Max Skills 99!!!
i can talk to him and he will give you the code or what ever it is so if you like it
reply .!
Back to top Go down
terrabyte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!   This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Are you saying the max skill level was 99 instead of 20 or 30 or w.e it was depending on the skill?
Back to top Go down
lalapote007

lalapote007

PostSubject: Re: This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!   This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 pm

That's the problem... We need sum one to code in the server and nan want to keep his serv'... So he won't change the source or anything except if it's a add to his serv'.
Back to top Go down
terrabyte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!   This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Yea but wats the point of doing that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!   This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a huge request but my friend coded it on his PS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSLice :: Help and Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: