MapleSLice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lalapote007

lalapote007

Some new section Empty
PostSubject: Some new section   Some new section I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Yeah here's my suggs...

A ''presentation'' section where we can all ''present'' ourself so we can see new member.

A Guild section for every guild in tha game, with private right for member of the guild only for goin' in.
Back to top Go down
terrabyte
Admin

Some new section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new section   Some new section I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 pm

lalapote007 wrote:
Yeah here's my suggs...

A ''presentation'' section where we can all ''present'' ourself so we can see new member.

A Guild section for every guild in tha game, with private right for member of the guild only for goin' in.

The Introduction/Presentation section will be added, But adding a guild section for every guild and making special privileges for each forum according to their members is just too much work.
Back to top Go down
Jester

Some new section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new section   Some new section I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Why not just make a guild section for people to talk about their guilds?

Sincerely,
Jester jocolor
Back to top Go down
terrabyte
Admin

Some new section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new section   Some new section I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm

I will add that to my To-Do list as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some new section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new section   Some new section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleSLice :: Help and Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: